At Butcher Engineering Enterprises Ltd, we understand the unique packaging challenges of the 3PL industry.
We provide a custom and specialized approach with innovative solutions using the latest technology and equipment. Our experienced team can meet your most challenging packaging requirements.
We realize that packages don’t always stay where you send them, so in addition to our packaging capabilities, we’ll manage your distribution, reverse supply chain management, light assembly
and production sequencing.
Our state-of-the-art facilities use the latest technology to provide the very best in parts packaging and delivery. Orders are received electronically and parts are sorted, packaged then labeled and bar-coded according to the customer’s specifications.
- OUR FOCUS
- Our in-house packaging engineering department provides innovative packaging solutions to meet customer specifications & requirements
- “Hot line” emergency orders processed daily
- Parts shipped overnight anywhere in North America
- Environmentally conscious, we provide packaging material made from recycled post-consumer waste
- Utilize re-usable shipping cartons and recycled corrugated cardboard cartons
- Custom corrugated manufacturing
- Short runs
- Sub assembly
- Decorative carton
- Auto bagging
- Shrink wrap
- Foam-in-place / bag
- Production packaging
- Skin wrap
- Blister packaging
- Automated cartoning
- Corrugated box
- Special packaging
- Wooden crates
- Non-standard short run corrugate
We are now WBE Canada certified.
WBE Canada is a non-profit organization, led by corporate members, that is opening doors to new supply chains. It certifies firms that are at least 51% owned, managed and controlled by women and introduces them to opportunities with corporations.